Sunday, June 5, 2011

(6) mobile communication etiquette

1...

I think the acceptable behavior in public places of using a cellphone is not to talk in there. I think just texting is okay, because that doesn't bother people. Although, years ago, I've heard that the only radio wave can cause(hurt) ill people who use some kind of machine for their heart. From this news, I was careful about using a phone in public places especially in the train at that time, but I don't know why......I do not care about it anymore, maybe I don't believe it anymore.
People's opinion changes depends on their ages and generations, I think. Elderly people might feels uncomfortable to use cellphones in public places, because they are not accustomed to using it. It might shows very rude for elderly people. However, recent young people quite use cellphones stately because it became as the normal thing to do. From this reason, I think people's opinions are different depends on their ages or generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment