Monday, June 27, 2011

(7) short films:)

I watched the film; no.1 "new boy", and I thougt that was a heavy story. It was very interesting because it compared his current school life in Ireland and his home country's school life. A main boy seems like he had a fun time with his friends and a teacher in his home country, but in the school in Ireland, he seems sad and feels lonely all the time. Because of his looks (being as a black person), other students probably felt something strange to have a person who is very different from them, in their class. People sometimes discriminate other people if they look different. However, in this film, a main boy and a boy who teased a main boy, got along with each other. It shows that the people sometimes do discrimination (especially children) at the beginning, but eventually it does'nt matter. All People are same humans. This film tells us that the meaningless(?) of the discriminaiton, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment