Sunday, May 29, 2011

(5) the country I want to visit

As I mentioed "the place I want to go" in the last week's post, I have many countries that I want to visit. I like seeing and learning old and traditional buildings/histories, so I rather want to go to Europe than United States or Canada. Especially the places that I am interested in are Olanda and Belgie. Both of them have many traditional buildings, so when I see their pitures, those makes me really crazily excited.
I can't really choose one specific country that i want to go because I seriously want to visit everywhere in Europe, but if I decide just one....., it will be France. France has some World Heritage Sites and is a beautiful country. I want to visit especially Versailles in France. There is a comic-book called "the Rose of Versailles- Versailles no Bara-" and this comic-book's story is based on the true history in France (like about Marie-Antoinette). Since I've read this story, I really bacame wanted to visit there including "the Versailles Palace".
I think, I want to go the place which is unusual, rare and not the famous place that many people might have already visited. I like taking pictures, so I want to take many great pictures when I go there, someday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment