Sunday, May 8, 2011

(2) unique invisible beliefs in Japan

YES!! I can publish post from my pc :) I don't know why I couldn't do it from school's one.

I think Japanese people are more private and shy compared to foreign people. That cultural things make Japanese people, not to say or argue sharply when they face to an inconvenient moment. They choose an each word very carefully not to make their opponent tendered. I mean Japanese people are too much worrying about other people's eyes. For example, some people can not say 'No' even though they don't want to. Why? I think that's because they worry about their opponent's feeling. Japanese people are tend to think other people's thinking, more than themselve's, I guss. Like this way, they sometimes insinuate instead of saying the truth clearly. Therefore, visitors or exchange students to Japan may need to know that sometimes Japanese people are not telling them the 100 percent truth. For the foreign people who especially like to tell the truth, will might be hard to understand the way Japanese people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment