Thursday, May 20, 2010

(6) the great bar :)

Last week, I went to the bar, called "hub" in Umeda with my friends.
This is the British bar and there were many British or foreign people!
I was a bit confused because I don't usually go to the bar.

However, I could speak to many foreign people and that was so fun!!
Everyone was very friendly and nice, so I had a really good time at there, enjoying with yummy foods :)

I like to have a conversation with foreign people, so that was really fun time for me!
I don't really wanna recommend the bar to 18 year-old people,(haha) but if you have time and nothing to do, please go visit there, and enjoy your time :D

4 comments:

  1. I wanna speak to foreign people!!
    So I will go there.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice!!

    I want to enjoy with foreign people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never gone to bar.
    If Ihave a chance,I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the Hub is good fun. The Hub has two or three locations and there are a few other bars like it in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe. Just be careful of those pushy foreign guys!

    ReplyDelete