I've been to many great places in China from the school trip when I was there.
Especially for Xi'an and Beijin :)
And now, I'm gonna talk about how great that was.
In Beijin, I went to the Banri-no-Chojyo!
But actually, I didn't go to the top cause I was too tired...lol haha
I also went to the Tenanmon-Hiroba, so I saw the Mou-Takutou's photo! haha
That was great!
In Xi'an, i went to the Silk Road which is the famous desert, and i went through there by a camel!!!!! They were so stinky and there are bunch of dung(?=hun), but I had a really good time there :) Camels were cute♡
I also climbed that famous Meisazan which is a desert mountain. And guess what! Me and my friends got to the top FIRST!!! yeah! We were so happy and took many photos =)
The view from up there was very beautiful. I'll never forget about that fantastic day.
These are one of my great memories and my treasures♡
I want to go to the Great Wall!
ReplyDeleteMy friend says it is very cold on the top.
I heard Meisan for the first time.
Please tell me about this mountain someday★
such a shame i never had a chance to visit the essential elements of China even though i was in China for 4 years><
ReplyDeleteMou-Takuto's photo!?lol
ReplyDeleteI want to ride? camels!!