when people asked me "where is your hometown?" and then i actually don't know what to answer it... lol
I was born and grew up in Osaka, but my house is in Kobe.
However, i don't live there for 7 years, and my family is in Shanghai, so maybe my hometown is..... Shanghai...lol haha
For more complication, my home was in Kochi when I was a high school student.
Sometimes it was so mendoukusai because my staffs in each place.. haha
Well, anyway i'm gonna talk about Shanghai now :)
I lived in like Japanese town in Shangai because lots of Japanese people lived there.
Shanghai's apartment is kinda cool, because there are supermarkets, YAMAHA, ballet school, academy school(for Japanese), clubs, restaurants, many offices, gym, pool, hair salon, parks.....and even have a preschool! haha
So, some people usually don't go out of the apartment.
Good things is I can call to the security guard and they can call a TAXI for me.
And it costs for like only about 150 yen! x)
Also, there are subways in everywhere, and the bus costs for only about 27 yen :)
Shanghai is very convenient place, and I really want you to visit there sometime!
Now, there are many Chinese people who can speak Japanese, so you don't have to worry about speaking Chinese!
I'm sure you can have soooo much fun!
I miss Shanghai and my sweet dog x)
I'll probably go back there during the summer vacation :)
Shanghai!?
ReplyDeleteThat's incredible!!!
In Shanghai, Banpaku(I don't know that word in English) is held now!!
Wow!
ReplyDeleteYou have many hometown!
I have never gone to Shanghai
So I want to go!