Tuesday, June 15, 2010

(9) what is love? :)

if i say this title, i remember the song "What Is Love" of EXILE!! hahahaha
anyway, i don't really know what LOVE is..
but i'm pretty sure that people can be stronger( i mean for mentally )if they are falling in love with someone.
and~~ they actually try to be more attractive for a person who they like, especially for girls.
well, so that means they can grow up in a good way! yes! x)

oh i asked my bf about what's love, and he said whether you can die for that person or not.
that sounds like so funny but i also thought this is kinda true cuz if you can die for that peson, dats def a true love. don't you think?
this is not only to your bf/gf but also to your family i guess :)

hmmmm...love...has many meanings..
it was a hard theme, today :( haha

btw, do you believe UNMEI-NO-AKAIITO...? (the red thread of destiny?haha)

2 comments:

  1. I know that song!!

    Anyway, I also think this is a difficult question.

    I don't beliece UNMEI-NO-AKAIITO!
    But that sounds like nice!!

    ReplyDelete